As a Canadian citizen or permanent resident you can sponsor certain relatives to Canada. We can complete your sponsorship application for you and ensure that it is processed quickly.

Canada’s Family Class Sponsorship programs are some of the most generous family reunification programs in the developed world. After all, the Canadian government is committed to keeping families together whenever possible. There are three types of relatives that are eligible to be sponsored:

  • A spouse or common-law partner
  • Dependent children under 22 years of age who are not married
  • Parents and grandparents

I have a parent or grandparent that I would like to bring to Canada.

There are a number of ways to bring a parent or grandparent to Canada, including Canada’s parents and grandparents sponsorship program, which has a yearly cap on the number of applications that are accepted. Once this cap is reached, there is still the Super Visa Program which allows parents and grandparents to come to Canada on extended multi-entry visas that could last up to a total of 10 years. To learn more about these options, start your free assessment today.

I would like to bring my spouse or common law partner to Canada

The process of bringing a spouse to Canada can present a number of options to the applicant that should be carefully weighed. For example, there exist two types of federal spousal sponsorship: inland and outland. Each of those two options carries its own benefits and disadvantages. There also may be a number of Provincial Family Class Sponsorship programs available to you. To find out if you are eligible for spousal sponsorship, start your free assessment today.

Free Consultation

Connect with one of our experts

Facebook Feed

Our Blogs
As seen on